What you bring in
As a Database Engineer & Administrator you have been applying your solid IT expertise in database administration and IT services for several years. You are analytically gifted, solution-oriented, reliable and eager to help. You have a degree in computer science and like to work in a team. Further, you have good communication skills and you are familiar with:
- Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL (additional database products are an advantage)
- Database design, performance tuning, OLTP and HA-system setup
- Operating Systems: Linux / Unix systems (RedHat / Solaris) and Windows Server
- Development of system engineering concepts - including cross-platform, distributed database
- Planning, implementation and commissioning of systems
- Software deployment and patch management processes
- Communicating in English
What you can expect from us
Netcetera’s corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with Netcetera means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied environment
- using state-of-the-art technology for trendsetting projects
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.