What you bring in
You have a degree in computer science and are a communicative team player. You have at least two years of working experience in system engineering/administration and excellent know-how in these areas:
- Written and spoken English
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL), Solaris
- Windows Administration
- Relational Databases (RDBMS) administration
- Scripting languages (bash)
- Virtualization (VMWare, OpenVZ)
- Application servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
What you can expect from us
Netcetera’s corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with Netcetera means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied environment
- using state-of-the-art technology for trendsetting projects
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.
We are looking forward to receiving your online or application.