Once here you will:
- Design, develop maintainable automated checks for our Web, Android and iOS applications
- Use exploratory techniques on a regular basis to explore, discover and prevent issues
- Practice the quality culture in cross-functional teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools
- Assess and bring excellences to the quality of our applications and services
What you bring:
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Understanding of at least one of the following technologies Selenium, Appium (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Have a sound understanding of Software Engineering, practical experience would be an asset
- Are business fluent in English (verbal and written)
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.