What you bring to the team
You already worked as a successful project manager. You skillfully lead project teams as a confident, energetic team player. You fulfill the following requirements:
- Proven experience in the management and leadership of large software development projects: Planning, organization, leadership, monitoring, and reporting – you take responsibility for the success of your projects
- Proven experience handling large clients
- Experience in sales support (contract models, contract negotiation)
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Internet technology and services, system architecture, protocols, security, and databases
- You know how to work with methodologies like PMI, CMMi, xP, RUP, SCRUM, etc.
- Business fluent in German and English
What you can expect from us
Our corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with us means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients.
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied surrounding.
- using state-of-the-art technology for trendsetting projects.
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange.
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.