- Identify and approach potential partners within a given territory (integrators, aggregators, etc.) and recruit them for the product and service proposition
- Manage and support the closure of a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our partners
- Effectively manage and measure partner enablement and go-to-market requests
- Develop and calculate partner business models and innovative sales business models that are relevant for both, the partner eco-system and the profitability of the product/service line
- Together with the marketing team enable and support the partners with the best possible product and market communication services
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting for the assigned territory
- Prepare and maintain an account plan per partner and deliver key metric reports
- This role is a home office based location and foresees 50% travel
… bring in a Bachelor degree and have significant partner acquisition, business development, and/or partner management experience in the software and technology industry. You strive to exceed goals and key performance metrics and work effectively across internal and external organizations. As an effortless communicator, you have the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
You have a profound knowledge and understanding of the Fintech. In addition, thanks to your strong technical acumen you can demonstrate a record of accomplishment of driving emerging and disruptive technologies. Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and superb verbal and written communications skills in English and German are a must.
…are a committed international team of professionals. We design, develop and live software at the highest level. We drive the evolution of digital, mobile payment. Thanks to our software, millions of credit card transactions are processed securely. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures, and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. Thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of part-time work, you can balance work and private life. And in addition to our professionalism and intensity, we also like to meet up and celebrate at numerous internal events.