- Drive business growth and expansion in the UK and Nordics for Fintech products and sales
- Identify, prospect and actively engage new clients using different communication channels, industry events
- Manage and grow a set of accounts concurrently and strategically develop new business with new clients according to the defined yearly plans
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with the internal presales, delivery and account management stakeholders in order to maximize on the customer opportunities as well as create a relevant and value bringing customer proposition
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery together with the delivery organization
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain an account plan, budget and forecasts per customer and delivers key metric reports
- This role is a home office based location and foresees 50% travel
… bring in a Bachelor degree and have a strong sales and business background centered preferably on software technologies. Your track record in direct field sales and working with complex accounts is strong. You have demonstrated the ability to work independently and autonomously in driving projects to completion, often in a complex environment. You have a profound knowledge and understanding of the Fintech, Payment and Processing Eco-system.
As an effortless communicator, you present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including C-level. This also includes strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences. Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and superb verbal and written communications skills in English and German is a must. You should be based in the UK or Nordic countries.
…are a committed international team of professionals. We design, develop and live software at the highest level. We drive the evolution of digital, mobile payment. Thanks to our software, millions of credit card transactions are processed securely. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures, and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. Thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of part-time work, you can balance work and private life. And in addition to our professionalism and intensity, we also like to meet up and celebrate at numerous internal events.