As our Legal Counsel you will be able to demonstrate your natural aptitude for pragmatic solutions in a B2B high tech environment. You will be responsible for a wide range of corporate legal matters, data protection topics, compliance related issues and sales enablement activities. This newly created role is dedicated to support our sales endeavours with efficient legal structure, legal advice and contract negotiations. Additionally, you will assist our colleagues active in the compliance heavy industries (payments, banking etc.) and you will be advising our management team to ensure that our business is run in a compliant manner from the legal perspective.
You will be based in our office in Linz, reporting to the Chief Growth Officer based in our headquarters in Zurich.
- Owner of our legal framework and ensure continuous maintenance of running contracts
- Work across various teams on a broad range of legal issues as they arise in a fast-paced environment
- Support our sales team with legal advice and assist to driving deals to closure
- Negotiate enterprise SaaS sales and commercial contracts
- Draft and review legal documentation (e.g. sales agreements, vendor contracts, partnership agreements, NDA, various policies etc.) in cooperation with the respective stakeholders
- Liaise and consult with our external legal advisors
- Actively contributing to data privacy and GDPR compliance and coordinate closely with compliance department
- Legal support for the headquarters as well as our domestic and international divisions and group companies
- Work in teams that manage various interdisciplinary projects such as M&A transactions
- Support company on the trajectory towards significant international growth
…have a university law degree in commercial law from Austria, Germany or Switzerland with a minimum of 5 years of relevant practical experience in a legal capacity, preferably in a software company. You bring in your analytical mind-set combined with a business driven approach to come up with pragmatic solutions. As a self-driven individual, managing priorities independently and meeting deadlines comes easily. You have high standards of integrity, confidentiality and accountability. In addition, you are also:
- Advanced in legal writing and used to handling legal matters in international law environment (with emphasis on Swiss and European law environment)
- Fluent English and German speaker (as working languages: speaking, negotiating and drafting); other languages are a plus
- Holder of a EU passport, Swiss, or Schengen citizenship (or another permit that allows you to work in EU and in Switzerland).
- Prepared to travel between various group companies around the globe (up to 20% of time)
The annual gross salary for this position is set around EUR 56.000 with overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
…are a committed international team of professionals. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures, and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. You can balance your working hours and your private life flexibly. And in addition to our professionalism and intensity, we also like to meet up and celebrate at numerous internal events.
Darko Butina, Chief Growth Officer, gladly receives your application via email@example.com