- You create and manage the product backlog in the planning tool
- You define and manage the Road Map and Product Epics
- You work on business cases and prepare presentations
- You organize and manage the product documentation
- You support our sales staff in the presales process
- Completed technical education in IT (e.g. computer science, business informatics, media informatics, etc.)
- 2-4 years professional experience as software developer, product owner or IT project manager
- Experience in agile software development (Jira, Scrum, etc.)High affinity to digital media and techniques
- Knowledge of processes in the banking or financial services sector is an advantage
- Interest in innovative software solutions in the field of Digital Payment
- Very good knowledge of English
Die Netcetera Community
You'll like it with us because:
- You are looking for challenging tasks in an innovative and exciting area
- An international environment inspires you
- You enjoy working in a team and bring yourself to bring the best ideas to life together
We are an international team of professionals. In an intensive exchange, you get to know different approaches and working cultures and profit from the expertise of your colleagues. You combine your working hours flexibly with your private life. And in addition to our professionalism and seriousness, we also like to celebrate together at numerous internal events.
We support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and individual software and accompany them from strategy to implementation and operation. At our Austrian locations in Linz, Vienna and Hagenberg, we design, develop and live software for banks, card issuers and merchants at the highest level. We drive the evolution of digital, mobile payment.
Minimum salary from EUR 41,776 gross per year for full-time employees. Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.