- Have know-how and experience with Windows, Linux and scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of network concepts and ability to troubleshoot and solve network problems
- Experience in monitoring of systems and services (Nagios, Check_mk or Pingdom)
- Knowledge of SQL database querying, log analysis, simple code analysis
- Application and web server management experience (Tomcat, Apache HTTP)
- Previous experience in providing technical support would be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Up-to-date technical knowledge / IT background: formal or informal
- Team player with ability to learn fast and adapt to changes
- Attitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
- Monitoring of the services we provide to our customers
- Incident management and documentation
- Testing, reproducing, troubleshooting, documenting and following up on customer issues or requests
- Communication with the customers to understand the problem and internal communication with the other team members to effectively solve it
- Proactively analyze application logs to detect the problem
- Maintain the support documentation (runbook) to keep it up-to-date
- Monthly service reporting
- 24/7 technical customer support and working in shifts
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.