What you bring in
You like to work in a team and you have:
- Experience in developing and deploying applications (Java would be preference)
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- System engineering skills (Linux, networking, storage)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Interest in IT Security (certificates management, encryption etc.)
- Interest in IT Operations (deployment, monitoring, logging etc.)
- Interest in automation of repetitive tasks
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- As Dev-Ops person you will work on system automation, troubleshooting productive glitches and coding a solution for them
- Be part of a motivated and friendly team of professionals ready to support you on your challenges
- Continuous learning in the area of payment security
What you can expect from us
We are a committed international team of professionals. We offer you a life-work balance, office benefits, private health insurance, organized sports activities and team sports, as well as a daily team lunch in one of our company-restaurants contributing to a good work atmosphere. In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.
Working with Netcetera means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients.
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied surrounding.
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange.
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.
We are looking forward to your online application.