- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in a marketing or management position, preferably in a multinational company
- Have worked with an international team in a dynamic and creative environment
- Are able to propose and develop new campaigns and activities for communication based on the local perceptions, market needs and activities of the competition
- Are an organized project manager, resourceful and creative problem-solver
- Are able to monitor and assess the performance of the marketing plan, supervise and assess the marketing activities budgets
- Have significant experience in digital marketing and are able to propose new tactics to attract quality talents
- Are fluent in written and spoken English language
Nice to have...
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
- Experience in talent sourcing in multiple markets
- Have experience in managing international and remote teams
- Lead an international team of sourcing specialists in identifying, attracting and retaining candidates across all Netcetera offices.
- Partner with HR department in developing "talent journeys" as basis for multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Develop market-specific sourcing and marketing campaigns that are creative and innovative based on recruiting trends and competitive landscape.
- Plan and organize talent acquisition events across all Netcetera locations
- Provide direction to external agency and job board partners (LinkedIn, Indeed, GlassDoor) to regularly evaluate sourcing and marketing strategies and methods, scale-up those that work and discontinue those that don’t.
- Monitor the employee fluctuation and build relationships and initiatives to extend the employee tenure.
- Research and evaluate new job boards and platforms to attract new candidates.
- Diagnose the main reasons why employees are leaving the organization, and develop retention initiatives and tactics.
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity. We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere. In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.