Together with our team you plan and implement IT infrastructure, as well as provide support and maintenance. You help customer projects and support our software engineering teams with their system engineering needs.
What you bring in
- You have a degree in computer science, like to work in a team, have good communication skills
- Have at least three years of working experience in system engineering/administration
- Good written and spoken English
- You have excellent technical know-how in one or many of:
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL), OpenBSD
- Shell scripting
- Software Deployment (Rundeck) and Patch Management (Puppet)
- System Monitoring (Nagios, Pingdom), Incident Management (OTRS)
- Advanced networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, network security)
- Infrastructure design and high levels of availability
- Virtualization (VMWare, OpenVZ)
- Application servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
What you can expect from us
Netcetera’s corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with Netcetera means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients.
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied surrounding.
- using state-of-the-art technology for trendsetting projects.
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange.
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.