- Have a degree in marketing or communications, or a commercial qualification with the relevant training
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in a marketing or advertising role, preferably in a multinational company
- Are a creative problem-solver, resourceful, and an organized project manager
- Are able to track, measure, and analyze everything from top to bottom of the (recruitment) funnel
- Are social media savvy and are able to propose new tactics to attract quality talents
- Are fluent in written and spoken English language
Nice to have...
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
- Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator design skills would be an advantage
- Partner with internal Creatives and external agencies to produce relevant marketing materials to build up our employer reputation to attract quality talents
- Launch, manage, and communicate employee engagement activities such as internal events, team building, and recognition programs
- Build and manage systematic programs to keep our employee engagement efforts visible.
- Create reports that highlight KPIs aligned to acquisition and retention initiatives
- Ensure company-wide events are on target, inclusive, and scalable.
- Coordinate the production and implementation of internal engagement materials with Corporate Communication, HR, and Admin teams
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity. We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere. In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.