- Close collaboration with testing and business analysis teams of the customer as well as the internal development team
- Quality assurance of requirement specifications
- Contributing to effort estimations for implementation
- Developing of test cases based on requirement specifications
- Ongoing execution of Software Tests during implementation phase
- Manage defects during the test phase (reproduce / understand / check against requirements / retest of fixed defects)
- Coordinate in-house testing with testing on customer side (integration testing, regression testing, acceptance testing)
- Support project management with change management (defect vs. feature)
- Documentation of test cases and results
- have a technical university education or requirements engineering education
- are used to work independently, but you are also a team player
- like to communicate and engage on a daily basis with both the customer and development teams
- have a strong interest in software testing, experience in the field would be a strong asset
- have a sound understanding of Software Engineering, practical experience would be an asset
- are business fluent in English (verbal and written)
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.