- Software architecture and design, modeling and visualization
- Creation of concepts, offers and presentations for customers from various industries
- Support of the sales team in the pricing process
- Advising customers on current topics such as microservices / containers, single page apps, mobile, etc.
- Your place of work will mainly be in our offices in Zurich or Berne, and selectively with our customers.
- have an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and enjoy developing new solutions
- have good communication skills with customers, project team and management
- have a high degree of personal responsibility and customer orientation
- have a strong capacity of abstraction to break down complex facts and make them easy to explain
- are business fluent in German and English
- have a higher (technical) university education in the field of computer science (Master / Bachelor, ETH/university or comparable)
The Netcetera Community
We are a committed international team of professionals. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures, and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. You can balance your working hours and your private life flexibly. And in addition to our professionalism and intensity, we also like to meet up and celebrate at numerous internal events, such as our barbecue in the summer or snow days in the winter.