We design, develop and live software at the highest level. We drive the evolution of digital, mobile payment. Our software does the scheduling for the entire Swiss rail service. We are structuring and digitizing the health care system – with augmented reality applications, for instance. Thanks to our software, millions of credit card transactions are processed securely.
- Developing and delivering CRM strategies across business units encouraging customer retention and loyalty.
- Customer Journey mapping, which means analyzing touch points with the Account Management teams and identifying commercial opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling
- Monitor customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Overseeing the production of all CRM-related marketing materials such as email and event collaterals
- Lead and manage customer retention events and prepare post-event reports
- Manage CRM automation including email triggers and batch campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other systems
What you bring to the team
- A completed degree in marketing or communications, or a commercial qualification with the relevant training
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a CRM role: exposure to a central marketing department in "high-growth", multinational organizations
- A high level of initiative and resilience, and a rigorous, reliable and service-oriented approach to work
- A good mix of strategic thinking and an active hands-on mentality
- Creativity and flair for language and design
- A high conceptual ability to break down complex issues and make them easy to explain
- English is a must – German an advantage
- Willingness to travel between office locations
The Netcetera community
We are an international team of professionals. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. You can combine your working hours and your private life flexibly. And alongside our professionalism and strong work ethic, we also enjoy taking time to socialize together at numerous internal events.