- You define requirements and specifications on an architect level
- You define and implement network architectures and concepts
- You will be actively involved in the evaluation and installation of the communication equipment
- You create the network documentation (topology, access rights, firewall rules, etc.) and network test concepts
- You act as 2nd and 3rd level engineer (primarily in the area of incident management and request fulfilment) and participate accordingly in the operations team
- You will help with capacity and availability management for planning
- You assess security threats and the effectiveness of the security precautions taken
...have already worked successfully as a Senior Network Engineer for several years and have experience in project work in this area. You have in-depth and proven knowledge in routing, OSPF and BGP and security (WAF, firewall, cryptography, etc.). You also have basic knowledge of Linux/Unix system administration and shell scripting (CentOS and/or OpenBSD). Knowledge of the OpenBSD network stack is an advantage. Good German and English spoken and written are required.
…are a committed international team of professionals. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures, and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. Thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of part-time work, you can balance work and private life. And in addition to our professionalism and intensity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous internal events, such as our barbecue in summer or snow days in winter.
Beda Rickenbacher gladly hears from and reads about you:
(We only consider direct applications)