You have an academic degree from a recognized university and have already worked successfully as a software engineer for several years. You are a strong and proactive communicator, and you are fluent in written and spoken German and English. The position as Software Delivery Engineer is ideal if you want to work closely with the near-shored development team and the project management, while also supporting the customer’s business analysts. Developing software (writing code) is no longer part of your daily work, but remains central, in particular when it comes to integrating our software into the customer’s IT. You remain calm and keep track of things even in hectic times. You have a structured and analytical mindset. You are a solution-oriented and pragmatic personality - this also includes successful expectation management on the customer side. A strong interest in banking & financial services is essential.
- You work together with the team and all levels on customer side in order to deliver our software, throughout its entire life cycle
- You acquire all projectrelevant technical information and contacts for the development team from the customer side
- You are the first point of contact for development team to coordinate with business analysts, customer’s infrastructure and testing team
- You participate in the analysis of the software requirements and the creation of architecture documents
- You participate in testing coordination together with the team and customer
- You support project management with planning and consulting
- You contribute to effort estimations and offerings
- You support several projects in parallel
The Netcetera community
We are a committed international team of professionals. With us, you will learn from a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. Thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of part-time work, you can balance work and private life. A daily team lunch in one of our company-restaurants contributes to a good working atmosphere. In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company barbecue in the summer or snow days in the winter.