You have an academic degree from a recognized university or a similar education and several years of working experience as a software engineer. You are a strong and proactive communicator, and you are fluent in written and spoken German and English. You are interested in working in the context of large-scale enterprises in the financial industry.
As a Software Integrator, you understand the client’s requirements for the software you are building together with our near-shored development team. During development, you positively influence the requirements for the good of the customer but also for easy maintenance and implementation. In most cases, your software is part of a larger system. The integration into such complex systems is key to the success of our projects and presents a major part of your daily tasks. Writing software is no longer part of your daily work. However, your software development skills help you to communicate efficiently with developers, understand how to integrate into existing systems, and see possible issues early.
You remain calm and keep track of things even in hectic times. You have a structured and analytical mindset. You are a solution-oriented and pragmatic personality - this also includes successful expectation management on the customer side.
- You work with the Netcetera software development team and various levels on customer side in order to deliver our software, throughout its entire life cycle
- You acquire all project relevant technical information and contacts for the development team from the customer side
- You are the first point of contact for development team to coordinate with business analysts, customer’s infrastructure and testing team
- You participate in the analysis of the software requirements and the creation of architecture documents
- You participate in testing coordination together with the team and customer
- You support the development team in debugging / analysis of defects in the customer environment
- You master the automated testing and deployment process and also are used to common software development tools
- You support project management with planning and consulting
- You contribute to effort estimations and offerings
- You participate in regular scrum meetings and contribute
- You support several projects in parallel
We are a committed international team of professionals. With us, you will learn from a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. Flexible working hours are supporting a good work-life-balance. A daily team lunch in one of our company-restaurants contributes to a good working atmosphere. In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company barbecue in the summer or snow days in the winter.