We design, develop and live software at the highest level. We drive the evolution of digital, mobile payment. Our software does the scheduling for the entire Swiss rail service. We are structuring and digitizing the health care system – with augmented reality applications, for instance. Thanks to our software, millions of credit card transactions are processed securely.
- Partner with internal Creatives and external agencies to produce relevant marketing materials to build up our employer reputation to attract quality talents
- Launch, manage, and communicate employee engagement activities such as internal events, team building, and recognition programs
- Build and manage systematic programs to keep our employee engagement efforts visible.
- Create reports that highlight KPIs aligned to acquisition and retention initiatives
- Ensure company-wide events are on target, inclusive, and scalable.
- Coordinate the production and implementation of internal engagement materials with Corp Comms, HR, and Admin teams
What you bring to the team
- A completed degree in marketing or communications, or a commercial qualification with the relevant training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a marketing or advertising role, preferably in a multinational company
- A creative problem-solver, resourceful, and an organized project manager
- Able to track, measure, and analyze everything from top to bottom of the (recruitment) funnel
- Social media savvy and able to propose new tactics to attract quality talents
- Business fluent in English and German
The Netcetera community
We are an international team of professionals. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. You can combine your working hours and your private life flexibly. And alongside our professionalism and strong work ethic, we also enjoy taking time to socialize together at numerous internal events.