Entering the market as pioneers, we are now one of the most experienced and comprehensive mobile developers.
As pioneers we entered the mobile development market in 2008 with the very first Swiss app Wemlin for the first iPhone. Wemlin is still one of the most popular apps in urban areas and, of course, was ready for smart watches in time for the launch of the Apple Watch. Today, with several hundred apps deployed in the app stores, we are one of the largest and most important players in the market.
Our software fits all end-products. Usually, an app has to be developed for different platforms (iOS, Android etc.). Besides, an app consists not only of the app itself, but needs a technical „contact“: the server. In many projects, this even is the main part of the development. This means that various technologies are used for one product and the selection of the used technologies is a deciding factor for the success of an app.
Mobile is much more than a simple mobile app, the app is a window to the software behind it. With us you benefit from a 360 degree skill set for the world of mobile development – from finding ideas to strategy, visual design, down to the depths of the backend.
Our various apps for all industries show that we understand business processes and know how to reproduce them in the mobile world. In the area mobile banking, we are the largest supplier in Switzerland: almost all cantonal banks and other banks such as PostFinance and Migros Bank count on our comprehensive services.
Further current app examples:
- Spettacolo coffee ordering app: the customer orders and pays his coffee while still on the train and picks it up fresh and hot from the shop.
- Blick VR: The app allows full immersion into the virtual world.
- Blick Sport App: The fastest sports app with the largest offer.
- Augmented Learning Experience App: The destination app activates the most beautiful sights and promotes summer tourism.
- Viseca One: secure and convenient online shopping.
- Züri Schlaflos: Geo-based tips for a night out.
Best of Swiss Apps lists the most important market participants of the Swiss app industry every year. We are on rank 4. Deservedly, as there has not been a year without an award for one of our apps since its launch in 2013.