Data from our ACS can help issuers and banks, for example, to improve the accuracy of their risk tools or to better support cardholders. We offer multiple ways to give you access to data from our 3DS Issuer Service. Depending on the use case and the purpose, you can choose to use any of the following four options to obtain your data from our ACS.
You have your own BI tools and reporting engines
Would you like the 3DS data processed by our Issuer Service to complement the existing setup? Use our Data Export Service. This service allows customers of the Netcetera 3DS Issuer Service to get access to data file exports from the Netcetera ACS. The files are exported daily and transferred via SFTP in .csv, .xml or xslx format. The exported files contain:
- Card data: the actions on card level, the card status, the application that triggered a change
- Registrations: including details like registration type, status and full log of the registration process
- Transactions: details on protocol version, scheme, status, authentication method, exemption data, as well as the log from the authentication process
You want to improve cardholder support or troubleshooting
Netcetera ACS customers use their own applications. To feed these applications and tools with 3DS data, we offer the Get Transaction Web Service that provides the possibilities to query transaction history per card or transaction details for any transaction. This information is then displayed in the applications that their employees are using in operations or call centers. In case customers do not use an additional application for cardholder support, all this data is also available in the Admin UI portal. The big benefit: they have all the necessary data at a glance to support cardholders and do not need to switch between applications anymore.
You want to enhance fraud prevention during the authorization process – real time use
You can use our Transaction Notification Web Service that transmits transaction and merchant details in near-real time, so card issuers can make immediate use of better data to improve the accuracy of their authorizations. For instance, card issuers can immediately see if transaction details diverge between the authentication and authorization steps. The extra data reduces false declines and their associated business cost while making card issuers more alert to discrepancies and possible fraud.
You need fast access and analysis
We offer ready to use reports and dashboards. Netcetera ACS customers can access these reports and dashboards via the Admin UI portal. The list of reports and dashboards include:
- Transactions data report, used, for example, for immediate analys after configuration changes of the service
- Transactions statistic report: calculate statistics for transactions in a selected time range, such as the total amount of transactions per end state, per end state reason to statistics, per challenge method, as well as other parameters
- List of card registrations that can be used to track the success of registration campaigns
- Registration statistics: calculate statistics for registrations in a selected time range, such as the total amount of registartionsper end state or per other parameters