Checkouts in e-commerce suffer from low conversion rates. Therefore, the card industry is defining a new standard: EMVCo's EMV® Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) will change the future of payments by cards and help to improve the user experience and security for e-commerce shopping.
Netcetera, as a technical associate of EMVCo and an innovative technology provider in the digital payment industry, has already gained an in-depth understanding of the forthcoming new secure e-commerce checkout solution supported by all the schemes.
Join us at one of our half-day in-house SRC courses answering your most burning questions about SRC:
- What is Secure Remote Commerce?
- What are the various roles in the SRC protocol?
- What are the checkout flows when supporting SRC?
- What are the provisioning alternatives for the SRC vault?
- Why is tokenization important for SRC?
- How does 3-D Secure 2.0 tie into the SRC flow?
- What consequences does SRC have for existing online scheme wallets?
- How could merchant tokenization play hand in hand with SRC?
- What will SRC look like (live demonstration of a possible SRC checkout flow)?
With your participation in this half-day course by Netcetera, you will learn everything you need to know about SRC. You will be able to advise your company in how SRC affects your business, what advantages you will be able to offer to your clients, and what immediate steps to take to get there.
EMV® is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries and an unregistered trademark elsewhere. The EMV trademark is owned by EMVCo, LLC.