Netcetera adheres to high standards of data protection of personal data collection and processing.
This Privacy Notice explains what information netcetera.com and its related services collect about its users and what we do with that information.
This Privacy Notice applies to the information that we obtain through your use of netcetera.com services via a device or when you otherwise interact with Netcetera.
In this notice, when we talk about personal data we mean any information that relates to an identifiable natural person.
Please note that we may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time.
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice the controller of your personal data is:
netcetera.com related services include:
- directpoll.com und etc.ch
- all *netcetera.com sites
What types of personal data do we collect?
Netcetera will, depending on the product or service we provide to you, collect and process personal data about you including:
- Browsing Information: IP address is anonymized, i.e. we cannot detect where you come from or associate your Netcetera web usage with any other data held by us.
- Social Media Login: Login information for social media accounts that you connect to from Netcetera and related services websites (this may include your Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Linkedin, YouTube and Instagram accounts). More information on social media.
- Job applicant information: Contact information, such as name, function, address, e-mail, PDF´s (CV).
- Newsletter/mailings: e-mail address and sometimes name. For more information see "Marketing automation" below.
Please note that without this personal data we may not be in a position to provide you with our products and services.
The netcetera.com website and its related services use Pardot. Pardot is a software as a service (SaaS) marketing automation platform by SalesForce offering email automation, targeted email campaigns and lead management for B2B sales and marketing organizations. Pardot automates common marketing tasks, including: tracking customer behaviours, creating digital marketing campaigns, web form management, website tracking, social marketing, landing page marketing, creating reports to track performance, lead generation, personalization of landing page content for the current viewer.
Learn more about Pardot https://www.pardot.com/
The netcetera.com website and its related services use Matomo. Matomo is an open source software tool for web analysis. Web analysis is the collection, collection and evaluation of data on the behaviour of visitors to Internet sites. Learn more about the web analytics tool Matomo.
The netcetera.com website uses Workable as a recruiting software (hiring platform) which helps Netcetera to find candidates, evaluate applicants and make the right hire.
Workable is a cloud-based Recruitment Software. Learn more about the https://www.workable.com.
When applying through Workable you need to provide certain information about yourself. In particular, we may ask you to provide the following information:
- E-Mail address
- Phone number
- At least 1 document (only PDF)
Please note that without this personal data you may not be in a position to apply for the open positions.
As part of that process Workable will be processing the personal information you've shared in accordance with Netcetera's instructions. We do not allow Workable to use your personal data for their own purposes.