At this lecture you will:
- learn all about the 10 step process of selling the company,
- get loads of practical tips from first-hand experience,
- learn how the process looks like (from real-life perspective),
- find out what you should be vary of,
- get insight in what kind of valuation you can expect.
About the speaker:
Darko Butina is Chief Investment Officer of Netcetera. In the past, he has managed several companies from different industries generating from 0 CHF revenues to over half a billion CHF revenues. He has also funded and managed start-ups, raised funds for them, saw them fail and also saw them succeed. Among other achievements he led Slovenia’s biggest e-commerce player through turnaround to the largest exit for such company in Slovenia and the region. Darko is also active in the start-up community for more than 10 years, sharing his experiences and knowledge with start-ups around Europe. He currently spends his time between Zurich and Ljubljana.
This lecture is free for all members of the start-up community. The venue is Netcetera’s offices at Albisriederstrasse 80a. Refreshments will be offered. Please register via this e-mail address